Top Ten Reasons Church Leaders need a Coach
I often say that every church leader needs a coach and every church leader needs to be coaching others. Below are the top ten reasons the participants of Gospel Coach Training have shared:
- Coaching helps to remind me of the Gospel's application in my life.
- Coaching models biblical community and discipleship.
- Coaching brings much-needed encouragement to me.
- Coaching improves my perspective and objectivity.
- Ministry is a difficult, lonely, and complicated task. I need others around me.
- Coaching protects my family and marital health.
- My church will not rise spiritually above my health.
- Coaching provides guidance for my decisions.
- Coaching is a means to obtain counsel from a fellow leader.
- Coaching is fun.
More in Blog
July 20, 2021The Rise & Fall of an Autocratic Leader
February 25, 2021It's Time to Remove Unrepentant Bullies from Church Leadership
February 14, 2021It Starts with Repentance